- Repetitive or destructive fights
- Lack of closeness, intimacy or emotional connection
- Personal stress or anxiety
- Depression or emotional distress
I help couples and individuals:
- Learn skills to communicate, manage conflict and enhance intimacy
- Skills are based on research that predicts—with greater than 90% accuracy—whether a relationship will succeed
- Learn tools and skills to manage personal stress, anxiety and distress
- Achieve insight into relational and personal problems
I am a Licensed Psychologist in private practice and an Instructor in Psychology at Harvard Medical School. I have over 25 years’ experience working with couples and individuals, and providing training and consultation to other therapists. I am also a certified Gottman Method couples therapist.
I would be happy to answer any questions you might have and to talk with you about couples or individual therapy.
You can reach me at (617) 576-1098, or send an Email here.