I am a Licensed Psychologist in private practice and an Instructor in Psychology (part-time) at Harvard Medical School. I have over 30 years’ experience working with couples and individuals, and providing training and consultation to other therapists. I am also a certified Gottman Method couples therapist.
The following video summarizes my integrative approach and includes a fictional case of a couple:
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Repetitive or destructive fights
- Lack of closeness, intimacy or emotional connection
- Personal stress or anxiety
- Depression or emotional distress
I help couples and individuals:
- Learn skills to communicate, manage conflict and enhance intimacy
- Skills are based on research that predicts – with greater than 90% accuracy – whether a relationship will succeed or fail
- Learn tools and skills to manage personal stress, anxiety and distress
- Achieve insight into relational and personal problems
Here’s an interview from New England Psychologist in which I discuss relationships and couples therapy: https://www.nepsy.com/interviews/couples-face-challenges-but-long-for-love-security/
I would be happy to answer any questions you might have and to talk with you about couples or individual therapy. You can reach me at (617) 576-1098, or send an Email here.
I am currently conducting teletherapy sessions on Zoom.